Do what everybody else is doing!!!

People will always look out for themselves, so why can't you do the same? I don't know, maybe it's them being fully aware of the old saying "You can't feed other people, if you can't even feed yourself." Maybe it's that, or maybe people are recognizing just how cruel people are in this almost could've been beautiful society. I've found myself unable to help myself due to me overextending myself, to people who knew exactly what they were doing to me. See, you have to understand this simple but almost complex concept. Most people that will ask a lot from you will always be those closes to you. Oh, you don't believe me? Close your eyes and think back to all those times you helped people over and over again. Who were they, where they a friend, a family member, or a total stranger? Who were they exactly?
Understanding that your plate is da*n near empty can help save you, before they drain you. I was physically making my ownself sick, because I was constantly putting myself on the back burner to rescue those who actually didn't need rescuing. Putting yourself first isn't selfish; it's actually selfless. The most wicked people will always try to make you feel bad for understanding the power of putting yourself first. They'll say things to twist the narrative. They'll try their best to rearrange your emotions almost as if to; invalidate you in order to makes themselves feel the upmost valided. Don't fall for their tricks and or words, because once you fall you'll forever put yourself, last. HONESTLY THE FRONT BURNERS ON A STOVE WORK FAR BETTER THAN THE BACK BURNERS!!!! This is actually the first time and the last time that I'll tell you to follow the leader. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...