We can be the Ultimate Change!!!!

I know I've been MIA when it comes to daily blogging. I know I should be doing the very thing that makes me happy. No wonder my mind has been overly loaded with nothing but BS. I feel like the only way to get a grip when it comes to your mental state, is to stop the world for a little bit until you're able to have the right footing when it comes to this whole "living day by day". Once you do that, then of course each day will operate a lot smoother -instead of just feeling like you're skipping through time without actually living within each given moment. I had to slow my morning down, in order to be doing what I'm doing as of right now. I want to digitally talk about changing yourself, because it's possible. I've seen it happen.
Lately I've been trying to make room for change, but I've also been contradicting the very idea that could for sure set me up for greatness. I think I want more, but I also haven't been doing the "right" mores... if that makes sense. We can become a different being, by our own hands. If you aren't happy, or haven't been happy in a very long time then ask yourself "Why that is?" "Why aren't you happy?" I saw myself changing last year, but then I just so happened to place myself back into the very environment that destroyed me. I thought I could grow from all the ugly. I thought that I could become the ULTIMATE HERO, that I so desperatley looked for in other people, but I quickly realized I needed to do more -if I was back in the same enivornment that was destroying my inner being. I want you to understand that it's possible to grow in "ugly" soil, but it's going to obviously require more than it would've required if the soil was anything but "ugly".
BE THE ULTIMATE CHANGE IN YOUR OWN LIFE!!!! Today's a new and inspiring day. What will you do today to set you up for greatness tomorrow? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...