Okay I get it... things happen!!!!

I'll be the first to admit, I can get a "little" crazy when uneventful things force themselves onto me. I can also say it usually leaves me a bit shellshocked wayyyyy after the fact. It also sucks, when you have no one to really share the news with. I mean I would be lying to you, if I said I had no one. I'm just so good at pushing away the world, because it's when its silent can my mind truly work for me and never against me. Let's digitally talk about things happening, and how it doesn't make you a bad person, because it's so easy for me to belittle myself, than acknowledging how imperfect life truly is.
I don't know how I got here. I truly don't. I try so hard to perfect myself, because I'm very aware how despicable others are around me. Who would actually give me a secure enough rope -when I fall down a dark hole? Who would even notice my absence? These are question I ask myself, to keep myself in check when going out into the world. This way of thinking helps keep me sane, but it also drives me to insanity when life shows it's true colors. So what does one do when they've in an amateur manner, spray painted the world around them in an unimpressive manner? Do they continue to lie to themselves, or do you think they could change this way of thinking and or living, in order to sink their teeth into something that's actually damn near perfect? I think the answer is to believe both the good and the bad... believe it to a certain extend. Know that life is up and down. How many roller coasters do you know have actually ever gotten stuck at the top, without eventually falling? It's the prolonged climax that never truly existed. I THINK IT'S TIME TO REWIRE MY WAY OF THINKING... WHAT DO YOU THINK??? What goes up must come down. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...