My intentions have always been pure!!!!

I try my best to keep my word, even if it is just me reading this. I feel like so many people want all eyes on them, and maybe that's something I secretly want, but I do know that i'm okay right now. I like being undiscovered ,because it's when you're at the bottom does the projections of others stay beneath the surface. People have a way with words. Climbing to the top, also means you knowing that people will only muster up the required strength to get where you are -to only be the very one to bring you back down. It sucks, and it'll forever suck... but since it's Thursday let's make today a PINK THURSDAY!!! I swear I've been managing to wear a ton of PINK, even if I haven't been PINK BLOGGING.
I want to be digitally emotional for a second. I despise telling my business to people who don't even know me. I also loathe coming off as a hot and cold individual, but I'm not perfect. Most days are hell for me, and every night is numb for me. Very few days do I breathe fresh air, that I would consider to be a good day. I'm always hiding how I actually feel. No one wants to understand how someone can be as low as me, so I tell no one, because to be honest who the hell cares. I'm saying all of this because I know someone somewhere feels the exact same, and it's tough when your human experience is undervalued and overlooked. I truly hope you heal from your sorrows. I want more for you, even if you can't see tomorrow. I crave light in my life, and also in your life. I ACT LIKE I CAN SEE MY FUTTURE BUT IN ACTUALITY I CAN ONLY SEE DARKNESS!!!! Some of us stay, because we'd see ourselves as total cowards if we dirtied our own hands from dismantling our own beings. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo P.S. I'm in the middle of both gray spaces and pink spaces. "What a bummer."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...