I don't know how I ended up here!!!

Again... and again, I've ended up here. I've ended up in a empty but dark space, but in the same breath I was never truly alone. Not everything that's empty is unoccupied. There's always unseen vessels roaming around looking at you, while you're looking at nothing. What if time and time again, we've been the invaders in someone else's paradigm? How wicked and insanely profound this two words can soon be created, into two entirely different worlds? How cool, but oh so dark would that be and or leave us? I think it would leave us speechless, it would almost but not quite compare to the nothingness of my current state of mind. But you being you, I'd ask you to be of use in someone else's prime, but never on your own dime.
Let's talk the circus,and how empty spaces are also the perfect grounds to rebuild and or undo. I always remind myself that with the right wand, I can create anything. I can pull any thought [no matter] how "absurd" , and bring it to the land of the living. But here's the thing, even though everyone claims to be alive, no one is actually living. I've been searching this realm for some sort of substance, but all I've managed to dig up, is a low tolerence to realness. Everyone wants to keep up a fake facade, to please those who are also doing the same thing. Call me psychic, but never delirious, or you know what call me what you want. Someone else's beliefs can never become your way of thinking, if you decide to build your walls extremely high. Be one within, but never be one of many -whose cut from the same cloth. Come to my digital circus to lose your mind, and also be given the chance to fill it with something not so shy of thinking differently, in order to become different. MIND YOUR FACE WHEN STANDING FACE TO FACE WITH UNCULTURED CLOWNS!!!! I can be a wreck and a mess but I've never been wrong when it comes to the circus being both a battle ground and a teaching ground. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...