Design Yourself Differently!!!!

When is the world going to get it? When is society going to understand how free it is -to mind one's own business? What will finally drive you somewhere else -knowing that where you currently are, isn't really where you're meant to be? You're constantly being told to be the same... and you're actually listening. How lame of you to actually do what others want you to do? Why can't you see where they're trying to lead you? Why must you feel the need to follow? Haven't you heard that the blind leading the blind usually ends up in hell? Well... to be honest I just made that up. But I think you're starting to get what I'm digitally typing your way! So stay with me, I promise I'll take you somewhere that you want to go... if not... digital drinks are on me.
It's Monday. Let's tweak your ways before this week leaves you. I want you to be yourself. Everything that's considered to be cliche is the absolute truth. What you're constantly being fed, might actually be what you need to continue eating more of... IN SOME CASES. Stop listening to those around you. Hell if you have to restation yourself, then that's what it's going to have to take. You can longer be around people, who have a hard time trying to understand. But do also understand, that these are always the same people who will try to catch "unwanted fireflies", by any means necessary, and let's be honest in this case, you're the firefly. People want what they can't have and or understand. But they also don't mind destroying what doesn't seem clear to them. I don't know about you, but I'm going to continue to do what I want, and I don't care who doesn't like it. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ME WILL HAVE YOU PUSHING YOUR OWNSELF OFF OF SAFE CLIFFS AND INTO UNCERTAIN AND OMINOUS RABBIT HOLES!!! I will never be tamed by societals terms and or conditions. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...