Where Are You Going?????

I can't really predict how today -is going to go. But somehow I feel like there's enough magic in today -to help push you towards safe tides. I know you've been rowing towards certain storms, but today's the day to see an opportunity -and go for it. Have you ever read something that touched you -like no other? Well that was me -these last couple of days. I finished a book that honestly ended me. It left me completely empty. I mean I've always been an empty vessel -but this book completely took whatever feelings, I could've possibly felt in the future. But this book also healed a part of me -in a way. Let me digitally enlighten you before you sink your teeth, too deep into today -that you totally miss the time frame -to no longer be a prisoner.
We all want to be set free. Some of us are so tired. Everyday can feel like a fight -when we close our eyes. A lot of us never did such things -to land in hell. But heyyy... we're still here. But being somewhere, doesn't actually mean I'm here -or you're there. We can easily drift through life -feeling like a broken, and rusted latch. But in order to get out of this darkened rut -one needs to find some sort of beauty in a empty bottomless pit. You have to allow the darkness to fully take you -to allow you to pack your bags and do what you need to do. Where you are right now, is most definitely stopping you from being the best that one could potentially be. SO WHERE THE HELL DO WE GO FROM HERE??? Aren't you tired of being abused and misused? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...