Uhhhh ohhhh I think the narc did it again!!!

Ohhhh heyyy. Fancy seeing you here. Don't tell me that the weekend completely came and left -without a rather noticable warning. But who cares right. The closer the better. I'm here typing away like a mad person, because it's twenty eight days left until halloween. So, I'm allowing myself to live through the horror. But to be honest in my world it's halloween everyday. One should never stop being themselves, especially if in their own world everything is going according to plan. Am I right? But here we are. It's another monday, which means it's another MANIPULATION MONDAY. This is the narcs/gaslighters/master manipulation/abuser's/clown's favorite day.
I'm not kidding. I'm also not here to spread false prophecies. I'm only here to help you -before they completely take you. The narc(and or whatever), that you're currently dealing with is anything but dumb. Okay. There I said it. They may appear to be the best apprentice to stupidity -but let's be clear, they're not that. Careful how relaxed you allow yourself to get around them. The more relaxed you are -the more you'll talk. And everything that you say -seems to never leave the narcs ears. Even though they're hallow as any demonic being could be, they're still full of energy. I mean your energy. Think of them like soliders. But of course they're always the bad ones. They'll indeed use what you've told them on later dates. What you say can easily be the same ammunition to your demise. Mind your words at all cost. You never want to be the one they scream **shots fired** to. DAMAGED SHELLS STILL HAVE A WAY OF PIERCING YOUR SPIRIT!!! Where are all the good soldiers? You know the ones that'll teach you -instead of disarm you. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...