Panic Room Thursday's~ It's Hell Raising!!!

Are you too panicking, because if you were to ask me I'd say I'm on edge. I'm on edge,because there's something I have to do. I know what I have to do -but I don't really want to do it. I well aware that in order to go to the next level -one must be ready to walk through the curtains(at any given moment). But I'm also aware that...[just like alot of other people] -have big fears, when it comes to stage fright -I'm also easily frightened. It's the crowd that blows me away. But it's never for the right reasons. I fully understand that a crowd isn't just that. Not everyone within a crowd -is crowding around to clap for you. Most, if not all are critics. Amatuer crictics... yes. Critcal for my mental health and or wellbeing... also a yes.
But how long does an artist get to hide from the world? Our art has the ability to help others. Whether that art is to challenge an unchallenged mind to think, or it's to form lost words into meaningful messages -given to those who are greatly loved. Art has the power to change a damaged society -in many aspects. But most artists never truly present themselves , because the fear of being looked at, is greater than the many treasures one would recieve -if they were to be brave. Maybe instead of going all in, we could in fact take baby steps. What can we as artist, do today to come back to ourselves -before we go over the edge? I know I don't want to fall -but I also don't want to have my energy drained -to satisfy those who don't really appreciate the time it takes to die -to make masterpieces. MY PHONE HAS NO SIGNAL, AND IT'S MAKING MY SKIN CRAWL!!! It's going to be one hell of a ride, regarding these next couple of months... but think about 2023 and how it could look like. What will it taste like? Can you hear the crowd clapping? Can't you feel the silk? Are you going to take it, or are you going to let it pass you by? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...