We're here to take their breathe away!!!!

Did you really think this segment was a goner? C'mon you should know by now, if I love it, I'll keep it coming. Who doesn't like the weekend -if it's centered around THE WEEKND himself. I always talk about getting lost on the weekends, and lately I've been stuck. So it got me thinking, who and or what can give me an outer body experience. Then BAM* it hit me. It's THE WEEKND I look to when I want to escape. He's a icon. And if you too want to leave yourself -with the hopes of becoming a brand new you, you'll digitally keep reading to keep drifting. The plan is to allow me to open your brain just a little more. So sit back and relax!
We're here for a good time, but not really a long time. Understanding the meaning of time will allow you to stop doubting yourself. The world will never know you, if you don't allow the world into your world. How can you take society's breath away, when you yourself is still stuck in the mediocracy's of the world? You have got to focus on what's important. While the time's ticking you're either creating a masterpiece, or you're sitting around letting the world tell you what to do. I don't know about you, but I'd rather do my own thing. Most people relinquish themselves from ever getting to know their truest selves, all in the name of not being able to see and or know the future. You may not be able to truly know the events that'll make up your future, but you can catch glimpes of it -when you decide to get up off your feet. Use this weekend to make something out of yourself. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE THE FIRE IN YOUR EYES??? It's your time to have them gasping for air. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...