Toxic Tuesday's!!!

I'm full of words, which could easily turn into wisdom. And when this happens I instantly need to write and or type what I'm edging -to say. I like to make people think before they possibly sink. I want to remind people that thinking for themselves does wonders. Not wanting to follow the crowd could most definitely protect your footsteps. Walking over the ledge is totally preventable, if you know what you're walking towards. But if you're playing follow the leader, then of course it'll cost your life. Listening to others is the same thing as underminding your abilites. If you don't trust your movements, then this is the perfect moment to ask yourself... why.
Where there's a constant itch, there's also a prominent why. Stop extending your arm, to those who don't want your help. I had to learn this the hard way. And sometimes I still find myself stretching my arms too far -to those who never seem to want to take my hand. But it's simple to get to the real reason, as to why people do this. The reason is very simple. Most people see a certain amount of benefits -in playing the "sick" role. When you're sick what do most people do in return? If you were to ask me, I'd say that most people appear to give you more attention. So you being you, you should be able to put two and two together. Most people play the weak card, because they seek(and most of all), desire the attention it brings in for them. LET GO OF THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE. THEY MAY APPEAR TO BE BROKEN, BUT DO BELIEVE THIS. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T MIND BLEEDING YOU DRY, IF IT MEANT YOU KEEPING THEM WHOLE!!! If you're feeling bad after helping the same person over and over again...then guess what. You're playing a part in a toxic relationship. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...