Sunday Special's

It's been awhile, but my goal has been requiring me to dip my hands into multiple outlets. So,as you know my digital Sunday Specials are prominent. I thought it was only fitting to digitally feed you, because I know I've been cramming a ton of info down your hatch. But if you've been keeping up, with what I've been throwing down -then you'd know how to work under pressure. Let's fill you up, but let's also do what we do best. I know you come here for the food, but I also know I've hired a great staff that knows the meaning of hitting the spot without leaving you tired. It's when you're tired, that you miss all the fun. Anyways most people will ask you, "how well do you work under pressure?" How would you answer this question?
But first before you answer that question. Riddle me this. Would you be interested in sugar cookie waffles? It's all the rage behind the counter. It's a specialty, which is why we had to fit it into our SUNDAY SPECIAL MENU.And why not go for grape juice instead of orange juice? The end goal is to always be unpredictable. Being a regular doesn't mean you have to eat like a regular. But anyways back to my orignal question. Would you up your speed to meet someone else's needs? Would you sell yourself short, to make some one else whole? If you were to ask me I'd say it depends. I'd work hard on my goals to meet my customers needs. But I'd think twice before I work hard in endless equations that are nothing but dead ends. How much stress are you willing to take, before you throw in the towel?
WHEN YOU COME TO MY DIGITAL DINER. I PROMISE WE'LL HIT YOUR HUNGER SPOT!!! Most people live in stressful environments, and I'd love to see their results, if they ever took a stress level test. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!