Spooky Saturday's~ The World Is Bringing Out the Worst in People!!!

Can't you see it? Can't you see that times are changing? What we once knew, isn't what we now know. And most people are seeing the subtle changes, but what about you? Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because how long can you sleep, without damaging your eyes? And remember it's your eyes, that you need in order to see the unseen. What if I said something was being sprayed into the sky, to discreetly trickle down onto us humans. But why would this be going on... might you ask. Here's the thing, we wouldn't be targeted so much, if whatever was targeting us, didn't see us as both powerful and a threat. So, on this SPOOKY SATURDAY, let's secretly talk about what most don't want to talk about.
It does suck that most of the world will never wake up, but if I can atleast get you to wake up, then at least I'm doing my part. We aren't getting prizes for being stupid. Stupity is the quickest way to unalive yourself, when you could've lived a long and fruitful life. Why is it that every time another person spiritually wakes up, another "disease" is introduced into society? New flash we never had a PAN-DE-MIC.The word pandemic almost sounds like the word demon. It was fake. But too many people think that we have to listen to people unlike us. I don't know about you, but I could never listen to something that's not even human. That would be very inhumane of me, and it's my humanity that I'm trying to keep. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS AND BRAINLESS!!!! THE TWO DON'T REALLY MESH WELL TOGETHER!!!! Being aware could very well save your life!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...