Spiritual Sunday~ Find Your Spirit Guides!!!!

I used to think I was alone. It's so easy to feel like you're traveling this world alone, but I'm here to shine some light within your dark beliefs.When you're not following your passions and or purpose -of course you'll feel out of place. It's the humanity in us all, to feel like life is all about keeping ourselves busy. And yes being busy is important, if wanting to move from here to there, but there needs to be time spent doing things that give you life. I've been slowing down a bit lately, to fill my schedule with things that make me feel like I'm getting closer, to my ultimate purpose. Why must you keep busy doing things to propel an already corrupt system? We've been taught to make the world go round, but at what cost?
The cost of making the world spin, will always cost more of you -if not all of you. Believe me I'm not saying to give up, and watch the world crash. I'm not saying that at all. But what I am saying, is to make the world a better place. I'm advising you to introduce your talents to the world. I'm telling you to spend more time being gentle, which will indeed increase your creativity. Spend less time fulfilling an already broken agenda, and spend more time going within -to get expert advice on who you are. Mediation will always give the answers you crave most. Don't know where to start... guided mediation will always be your go to. I promise you it's when you alter your beliefs, is when you'll in fact meet your very own spiritual team waiting to help you. IT'S WHEN YOU'RE DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF, DOES YOUR SPIRIT TAKE YOU WHERE YOU COULDN'T GO ON YOUR OWN!!! Squeeze in some spiritual practices, and watch how quickly the universe works for you!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...