Self-Sabotaging Saturday's ~ I promise you... You Can Move On!!!!

It doesn't have to hurt as much, as you're making it seem. It's all about perception. What do you see when your vision goes bleak? Where does your mind go to when it slips away? How fast do you depart from here in order to go there? Does going "there" mean actually landing in hell, or is it just a man made prison? I'm asking these question, because maybe it's me who needs saving? Maybe it's me who's tired of walking through hell with nothing to show for? Either way I know someone somewhere, is feeling the same way. So what does one do when they realize that we're all connected in one way or another? We could share our words of wisdom and or experiences, to give those who are suffering... a thing called HOPE.
I believe there's a better life somewhere... but I can't tell you when that day will reveal it's self. Or maybe I'm just being melodramatic (says society).I think someone somewhere needs to hear this, because they're on their last straw. There comes a time, when we should no longer stop our own potential. You're stronger than you think. Maybe you should organize your thinking. You're probably thinking that you have to go, before someone to ask if you can do what you want to do. I used to think like this, and sometimes I use this as a reason to sit still -while letting the world turn. But this is only an escape from reality. Yes some escapes are needed, but to sit here and tell you it's okay to run away from your problems is not the message at all. And I'm definitely not advising you to leave reality everytime things doesn't go your way. This type of mindset is LUDACRIS. Are you aware of how much time you're wasting? You can cross any bridge, and run up any hill with the right motivation. So maybe this is your motivation to get up, and take control over your life. THE NEXT TIME I WALK THROUGH HELL, I EXPECT TO COME BACK WITH A HEAD OR TWO!!!! Read the contract, before you accidentally sign a deal with the devil, and I know you'll take my advice... because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...