PINK WEDNESDAY~ Don't Be Eliminated!!!!!

OMG. Am I really introducing MARGOT ROBBIE, onto the ItGirl platform? Am I really choosing danger? I think I am... I think today we can choose lethal, instead of pastel PINK. When it comes to MISS MARGOT, I suddenly forget how to breathe. She's a show stopper. She's not to be played with. She's who us girls should strive to be like. She's who the guys should learn to not fumble. She's also for the fabulous souls. But in saying all that I just said, we all know how mysterious she really is. How can us girls make the whole world stop? How can we learn the art of saying a little. Because let's be honest, sometimes it's easy to spill the whole can of beans, to those who are... well... not tolerant to beans.
We can learn a lot from MISS MARGOT. so, let's get into it. I love to help you slay on Tuesday's, without keeping you for too long. I love how aware Margot is,when it comes to women being shut down by society. Most guys nowadays have made it their mission to see past our being. They've conquered the task of eliminating the meatsuit, and only seeing the parts that feeds their darkest desires. How can we bypass these unintelligant creeps? We can always be self aware. We can also seek therapy to unchain ourselves from those who wish to see our heads on a stick. Margot also knows how to be assertive. In a world like this one, you easily become scum on the bottom of everybody's shoes, if you don't learn to place yourself before those wishing to forget you. I mean can they really forget you -if you do the unthinkable? And like I always say dress like a nightmare, never a daydream. And don't you for a second think I traded in my PINK card. I just needed a more intense PINK, if I was to get the job done.
MARGOT HAS ME WONDERING IF I SHOULD MAKE THIS FRIDAY A FRIGHT NIGHT... SO I CAN BLOG ABOUT HER SHADOW SELF!!! Is anyone feeling a bit harley quinn? Say yes,because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...