PINK TALK THURSDAY~ TWO PINK VIBES IN ONE!!!

Well what do you know I'm here to DIGITALLY invite you to a PINK LUNCHEON. I could go by myself, but what fun would that be? Who would I look to, when something funny just happened. Who would I talk to, if I just so happened to be in the same room as someone I've been avoiding? How would I pass time, if I'm all alone. They say to network, but how many PINK DRINKS, would a girl have to down to be a bit more relaxed? let's be honest this girl has been couped up in the house most of this summer. This summer has been all too cruel, for one to really step outside on a consistent basis. But if you did find yourself mostly outside then PINK PROPS TO YOU! So before I lose you to a PINK VIBE, let's talk two things at one time.
Let's discuss taking accountability, and the importance of expanding your circle. I'm here to take accountability in my not so PINK ACTIONS. I'm always digitally telling you to catch a vibe, but then I do things like stay at home. But here's the thing, If I show face at every event, then how much time would I really have for myself? If I were to crunch the numbers, it would say not that much. Content is only created, when you have down time... right, or are you the type to make time? I'll admit I need to definitely work on demanding more down time -to do what truly makes me happy. But then there's networking. You have to understand most times, where you're going will require you to know more people, than just the people you already know. Which will of course make your used to be a circle... an expanded circle. The more people you know the better But anyways I have to go. I have DIGITAL OUTFITS, to try on.
SO PLEASE TAKE MY INVITATION AND LET IT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!! If we want to amaze the crowd... we must wear PINK!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!