Pink Talk Thursday~ Are You Really Trying???

It's not a normal Thursday duhhhh. Today's a PINK THURSDAY. But to be honest, I'm a busy girlie... so today's a PINK FRIDAY!!! You already know the deal. You get to digitally connect with me on a PINK level, because any other level would just be bizarre. If you know what I'm talking about. So, I'm here to quickly place you on the right path, because there's too much going on, and if you let all these distractions re-route you then... I won't be able to find you -when you get lost. And most people are getting lost to meaningless things, that never seems to align with their purpose in this oddly profound life.
How hard are you really trying to level up? Are you taking matters into your own hands, or are you still waiting on other people(who really don't care about you), to help you and or save you? Most people are sitting around, while waiting on the perfect opportunity to stand up. But what most people seem to forget is the longer you sit, the longer it'll take to brush off the numbness. Why sit when you can evolve? Are you still surrounding yourself around people who are stealing your joy? Are you still being held back by those around you? The questions could pile up, but who would I be, if I were to attack your sense of self? I'm no better than you. I still sometimes find it hard to dettach from certain people. I still sometimes ask others, or even tell others my plans before I even start those plans. But here's the thing, each day is another day to learn what I didn't learn yesterday. How can we as a digital society see the world in PINK, and use that to our advantage to evolve? YESTERDAY I CHOSE TO NOT PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN A CERTAIN TOXIC SOMEONE PHONED ME UP. What's one thing you did as of recently -to protect your sanity and or serenity? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...