Midnight Thoughts!!!

If I could dismantle this snoozer of society, to rebuild it in a better image I would. It's super draining walking around people who choose to sleep. How can you truly see the world, if you're choosing to sleep walk? It's beyond me though. Most people will set fire to those who speak the truth, while being okay with dialing up the lies. I can't believe some humans get to call themselves human, but they choose to listen to unhuman things. It's very weird. Is being stuck fun, because at this point most of society is stuck -and they're okay with it. You're paying attention to the wrong things.
Why is it that when another person spiritually wakes up ,another person dies? Choosing to wake up means being hung by society. It's a cruel path when you go within and allow your inner self to enlighten you with the actual truth. There are major sacrifices when wanting to think for yourself. I've lost alot, but I've also gained alot. Somedays are bleak when I can only "talk" to my journal. Speaking the truth sparks other people's inner demons.I notice everytime I step beside myself, and spill some truths, I lose a couple followers. But honestly It's fine. I've always been wary of those who don't support a better movement, because they're too busy kissing the feet of fallen entities. No I'm not religious, because people have managed to make it occult like. I mean they've always done this to be honest. It was [certain people], burning other people for not walking the same path as them. But when people like me say they're not religious, people automatically assume you're demonic? How strange? OUT OF FIFTY PLUS RELIGIONS YOU CHOOSE TO ASSUME SOMEONE'S A FALLEN ANGEL WORSHIPPER. Wow who knew small brains came in ALL sizes. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo ANYWAYS GET SOME SLEEP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!