Friday's Magic~ Heal Your Distorted Thinking!!!

Even I'll admit everything's a bit fuzzy at the moment. We're constantly being distracted in this oddly over consuming society. Everything is fake, and everyone is cruel. So, what does an empath, and a high vibrational person do in times like these? I could say to lock yourself behind closed doors, while the world continues to go insane -but wouldn't that make you yourself go insane? See we're all doing things that may not be serving us. Maybe it's you not producing the right type of content. Maybe it's me giving my time to jobs who would rather turn me into a robot. But its very soledom a person realizes the game being played here.
I haven't worked in awhile, but here I am slowly getting back into the working industry. But I also know how the working industry is a demonic industry. They've got secret, but not so secret agendas to end you, before you're able to realize you're being taken out. I also know that they purposely keep you so busy, so that it's impossible to work on yourself without over working yourself. And it sucks talking to people who are already lost to the working industry. They'll expect you to hang in there. And for what? So what does one do when they want out? You could always work more peaceful jobs. You wanting a job where you mostly sit all day, doesn't make you lazy. It's you knowing the importance of health. Me wanting to jump into a new field, doesn't mean I've given up. It actually means I can easily recognize that most fields if not all -are dead ends. So all in all there's magic around you. Use the magic around you, so that you don't get lost within a system that eventually unalive's you. WORK SMARTER! YOU SHOULD ONLY WORK HARDER WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR PASSIONS!!! Open your eyes... and realize that simplicity can take you from here to there. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...