Freaky Friday's!!!

How are you spending your Friday night? I'm typing away -and it's 9:50 in the morning. So, who knows what I'll be doing later tonight. Maybe it'll be me snuggled up under my covers reading a wholesome book. Or I'll be forcing myself to allow myself to relax. But it's hard to relax, when you're so used to your mind running rampant.But since there's thirty one days until Halloween, I have to create my greatest demons, because that's the only way to truly releash those bothersome thoughts. But in saying this your mind only wonders into hell -when you're doing things that aren't aligning with your dreams.
Tonight's a FREAKY FRIDAY, because even though you're wanting certain things, are you sure that's what you really want? I want many things, but not everything that I'm wanting -is wanting me. or shall I say whatever it is, isn't wanting me for the right reasons. But how does one know exactly what's for them, and what's potenitally against them? Here's the part where I'm going to be a bit cringey. I'd say that it all boils down to that certain feeling. You'll just know what actually has your name on it, and what doesn't. I've been meditating more, and I've also been doing things that requires me to slow down even more. And honestly it's been helping with stabilizing my thoughts. I WOULDN'T SAY MY THOUGHTS ARE PARALYZED AND OR CRIPPLED BUT I WOULD SAY IT'S BEEN KEEPING ME IN A RECEPTIVE MODE. Careful what you wish for. Don't let your thoughts freak you out. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...