Even Pain Has a Shelf Life!!!!

I think I'm going to do, what I've been doing my whole life. I think I'm going to contradict, or be overly hypocritical. But even in the delusional, I'm trying to get a point across. I'm currently dealing with Cognitive Dissonance. I remember making a poem about it a few days ago, because every hurt can easily make another person think. We can either dwell or create. The choice will always be yours to make. Just make sure that choice doesn't have you ending it, before starting it. Yes most -if not all nights are extremely hard for me. My mind loves to wonder as well as bully me, but even I know that days like this will pass. Every hurt doesn't truly linger, unless we're not seeing the underlying issue at play.
So, let me quickly give you a PURPLE INSIGHT, before I let you make the choice, to change instead of hinder your own life. Even if your heart is damaged from all the pain, it doesn't have to stay damaged. You can always fix what seems to be broken. If your mind isn't at ease, who's to say you can't straighten that sh*t out? Only feel the need to do what works for you. The more you do, the more you'll know. And the more you know, the better you'll set yourself up for greatness. I don't know about you, but I want out of hell, and the only way to do that is to continuously work on myself. Even if that means having to break myself down, to clearly see how I'm really feeling. I write a ton when nightfall hits, because that's when my demons run rapid. What about you? SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THEY CAN DO TO ANOTHER!!!! No more wasting my time on things and or people who make me feel like shit. Say you'll do the same, because I know that you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!