Burn That Empire~ Expect Nothing and Gain Everything!!!!

It's another Tuesday, which means it's another day to burn down what's hurting and or stopping you. So let's get into it, before you talk yourself out of it. I'm here to talk about a complex topic. It's complex, because it's so easy to have expectations. And majority of society has an abundance of EXPECTATIONS. It's both ridiculous and understandable. We live in a society where it's easy to place labels onto others. We're human, so it's only fitting to want to see the good in people. But also wanting to see the good in people only back fires on you. How many times have your labels and or expectations, not matched the reality of a certain person?
You have to let go of make belief labels, if you want to win at life. You'll never conquer what needs conquering, if you're steadily getting your feelings hurt. When conquering fails, division runs the course. We never want to be separated from the wrong things. Now do we? Gaining the world means unaligning yourself with such emotions. I've noticed that when I expected less to nothing, I walked out a free girlie. In an overly consumed generation, one must strive to be free. I want this BURNING OF THE EMPIRE... to be an informative segment. I want my words, to turn your mediocre thinking into goo. I want to open your eyes, because it's when your eyes are open -that you can make the shift. So I'm loving you, and now leaving you. But I want you to apply what I'm throwing down. EXPECT NOTHING. WE'RE HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE, AND YOU CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU'RE TOO EMOTIONAL!!! Why don't you just go home... because you're drowning in the water xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...