SPIRITUAL SUNDAY!!!!

You know what's annoying... or irritating shall I say? I find it suckish when you plan to take control over your life, but time and time again, you're constantly waking up feeling more drained than the day before. Do you know the feeling of feeling like you're always stuck in a rut? It's like everyday is the same. Is today even Sunday, if I woke up feeling like this yesterday? Some days I know I'm making sense, but while standing in the face of the despicables you're making no sense. If you're relating, you should continue to keep reading. I want to blow your mind... but spiritually of course.
Yes feeling stuck within a rut is frustrating, especially when you don't have the energy to fix what needs fixing. But here's the thing, sometimes the rut that you think is your own rut, is actually not your rut at all. Do you believe in energy, and the power it holds and or carries? If you believe this simple yet oh so complex concept, you'd know that most times our feelings aren't actually our feelings. Most times if not all times we're only carrying what others are feeling and or radiating. It's tough to think as ourselves as the mule for others and their negativities, but this is so common especially if you're a spiritual being yourself. It seems like the spiritual people always become accessible to those looking to destroy them (but it's always in a subtle manner). You're probably always asking yourself, "Why does this happen?" And I'm always telling myself "I'm not all that sure why this happens, but I can change this at any given moment. I just have to strong enough to do what needs to be done." So here's the thing it's not you. You're not lazy, and you're definitely not crazy. Get this and get this fast. There are two ways that forever keep you stuck on a daily basis. Whoever you're around is purposely draining you. The things that you're indulging in has a choke hold on you... if it's not a person. Once you decide where you reside when it comes to why you're feeling the way that you're feeling, you'll do two things. For one you'll make several plans to change your direction. And for two, you'll keep up with this new SEGMENT... and follow along with me.
SOMETIMES WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE LEADER YOU GET TO WHERE YOU'RE TRYING TO GO FASTER!!!! But all in all stay spiritual because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!