Set The Motion for Monday's

How much do you truly dislike or like your job? You have to ask yourself this repeatedly, until you come up with a feasible answer. You have to let yourself feel, what needs to be felt. You have to also be okay with what you're choosing to feel. You have to honestly feel. Honesty will always be the greatest policy. It can be discouraging when you know deep in your soul that your job, isn't brining in any fulfillment that most people speak of. It's also torturous when you've been made to believe, that jobs are supposed to be unliked. I feel like most of society can agree with this. How many times has someone told you to stick beside your job, that you completely dislike or disliked? How many times have you went back to the drawing board, to make yourself feel what you don't feel? Have you even went to and or created, your own personalized board to reassist what needs assistance?
I enjoy Monday's, because it gives me a chance to evaluate how I want this week to go. It allows me to check in with myself; whether that's at the drawing board, or in peaceful solitude. We all should be checking in with ourselves, in order to know ourselves. We can never know what we refuse to learn. And who's to say your [drawing board] can't be fun, or pretty, or even creative? I learned that my brain usually begins to become receptive, when I'm able to be in refreshing environments. If you find it hard to focus on what needs focusing, then maybe it's time to spruce up your environment. Open a window or two. Turn on some enlightening music. Maybe listen to some encouraging affirmations. Do whatever it takes to bring forth those emotions, that are either manifesting for your good or for your bad. WHEN YOU KNOW HOW YOU FEEL THEN YOU KNOW HOW TO OPERATE!!! You love the way I operate, because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!