PINK WEDNESDAY'S~ It's Okay to be a Ditz like Pink Panther!!!!

It was only fitting that THE PINK PANTHER, would make an appearance on the ItGirl platform? I kinda of thought my blogs were giving both nostalgia and icon vibes... but apparently not if you're not feeling the whole pink panther vibes. It's wednesday... so why don't we leave earth for a bit, to have a little fun. And yes the fun will be PINK! I don't think there's any other way to have fun, if you want me to be frank with you. So without further or do, what can we learn from the PINK PANTHER?
We all know how much of a clumsy pants the PINK PANTHER was, yet he seemed to solve every case with flying colors. Some might even say the colors were PINK... if you know what I'm saying. Never give up when you're feeling down. This will only make you feel worse. TRUST ME... AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO FALLS INTO THIS TRAP. Be interesting if you know what I mean. If you ever got the chance to see a PINK PANTHER, would you look the other way, or would you stop and stare? I don't know about you, but I would want a closer peek. Put more effort into your appearance if you want better glances. But to be honest the world we just so happen to live in is a bad one. so, what I'm trying to spill... is to dress with personality. We're being stripped of our personality by both corporate settings, and while living amongst other human beings. Don't ever lose your touch of sparkle. And like I always say: "It never hurts to play the "intelligent" people. Sometimes it takes you playing the fool to actually get rid of the fool."
ANYWAYS THE HUMAN BRAIN IS AMAZING. IT FUNCTIONS 24 HRS A DAY FROM THE TIME WE WERE BORN, AND IT ONLY STOPS WHEN WE TAKE EXAMS OR WHEN WE'RE IN LOVE!!! BUT HOW WOULD I KNOW... I'M JUST A TOTAL DITZ. OR ATLEAST FOR TODAY I AM... I can't tell if you're still on the fence about wearing PINK while in public... but that's the only way you'll digitally be a part of this crew... so just do what I'm asking because I know that you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...