PINK WEDNESDAY ~ Don't Trust The Now!!!

I'm pretty sure I've told you to be grateful for the present, and I'm sure you've heard it from others as well... but hear me out. Yes be grateful for being here today, but don't get wrapped up in the fakeness of it all. Things are happening that we cannot explain. Veils are being lifted spiritually, and things are exposing themslves daily. Don't for a second get caught up in the madness. This is the time to work on yourself. This isn't the time to be a shoulder and or a hand to those around you. people tend to distract those, who already have a plan in motion to not get distracted, by everyone and their own stressors.
There is truth in people sniffing you out before you ever walk into a room. Have you ever wondered why people act so weird, or overly negative without ever knowing you? The reason for this is, they can see things you can't. They can see past your meatsuit, but they'll never tell you. So this is why I'm telling you to stay within yourself, and to protect your own energy. Don't take people's weirdness personally. Low vibrational people love to switch up. One day they'll be nice, and in the next second it'll seem as if they hate you. That's why I said to not let that get to you. When you realize that most people, are fighting their own battles you'll ignore their foolishness. Get it in your head that where you are, isn't where you're going to stay. We only stay in places, if we're not doing the work that it takes to leave.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I CAN'T GET STUCK HERE!!!!!! you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...