PINK TALK THURSDAY~ I WANT IT ALL!!!!

If I came to you and asked you what have you always wanted, what would you tell me in return? Would you shutter and hesitate or would you say everything with your chest? Would you question my intentions or would you trust that I would give you the right motivation to get what you've always wanted? Because it's true... you can have everything that you've always wanted. But how though? How can a person that's so used to getting what they've always never wanted, get what they've always ever wanted? How does this happen? It's quite simple actually. The biggest thing you have to overcome is the word SIMPLE. Even though it lives up to it's definition, it's not as simple to those who are so used to making things not so simple. Did you get what I just said, or are you still in the process of making this one step equation a twelve step equation?
Tell me where you went when I told you where you needed to go. Even though its PINK THURSDAY, this shouldn't be the very excuse to lose yourself. I only allow you to get lost if it's in some sort of pink sauce. But let's not get it twisted when I say PINK sauce, I'm definitely not talking about the PINK sauce on tiktok. Did you hear about the lady who was selling a homemade PINK sauce while shipping the sauce with no perservatives to keep it fresh. The sauce was coming to the customers either spoiled or exploded because of the heat. Let's use this distrubing example. If you're allowing your distorted illusions keep you from seeing and or sniffing the greater things in life, then you'll forever stay in updated rooms. You'll stay where most people leave. Don't be this person. The things that you want requires you to become a different person. YOU HAVE TO OVERCOME ALL THINGS IN ORDER TO GET EVERYTHING!!! Imagine not loving my blog posts. But honestly I can't imagine that, because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!