MAJOR MONDAY'S!!!!!

Will you allow this new SEGMENT, into your subconcious? If so let's begin. I feel like Monday's are major. Why do I think this? Well the reason for this thinking is, because today's the day to start something new. It's the day to gather all the energy you gave yourself over the weekend, to really go after what you aspire to do. Nothing is hard if it's a passion of yours. Things will always be hard, if you continue to make them hard. But why would you want to make things complex? This will never make sense to me. What you're currently doing has proven time and time again that it isn't working, and it isn't ever going to work. Accept this and move on. BAM!!!! How easy was that. You have the power to drop whatever weight is keeping you here. You can't continue living the way that you're living.
We're only getting older. The only way to grow and enjoy your life, is to take control over your life. I'll keep saying this until you get it. And honestly I need to keep hearing these words of wisdom, because engaging with certain people will have you overthinking situations, if not underthinking them first. If you're still on the fence about redirecting your movemnet, then atleast burn the ships. Destroy what could potentially keep you in a fogged mindset. Know that your ability to think straight isn't in the mist of a fogged atmosphere. But also know that an unclear mindset may just be some people's motivation to get away. This has been my motivation to move on. I hate not being able to think clearly. So, what does one do when they can't think straight? They usually tend to run from what is altering their mind, because once someone has control over your mind, they essentially have control over you.
FIGURE OUT YOUR MAJOR AND LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK!!!! I'm majoring in being everything I want to be. So call me a jack of all trades, because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl overLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...