Don't Trust Your Reflection!!!

Did you miss my ditigal circus? Or are you still suffering from my last circus? Either way we're back, and it would be best to suck it up before the opening act. I hear this act involves mirrors. I also heard that no one makes it out the same.Of course I wouldn't know how to wish you luck, but... I'll let you in on a little secret. If you find yourself getting lost within the mirrors, then just know that whatever you see isn't really what you're seeing. Mirrors are portals so if you make it your mission to ignore what you're seeing, you might just have a chance.
Why are you so keen on believing everything that you're seeing? Not all mirrors are available to be truthful. Some mirrors are in fact only around to deceive you. And if you're not right within, you'll constantly be a fool to man made lies. Not knowing the creator to all of your mishaps will forever leave you being open to being used in public situations. Never trust that you can make the right decisions when you're high on lies. There's no one behind you, if you truly believe that not one is behind you. But It would be best to watch your surroundings at all times. The last thing you want to do is vanish into thin air, where there are no witnesses. MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL... WHICH DIGITAL CIRCUS IS THE CREEPIEST OF THEM ALL!!!! Careful who you trust and tell me you love me without actually telling me that you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!