AFTERHOURS~ I NEED TO STORE MY ANGER ELSEWHERE!!!

I'm not even going to ask why you're still up, because to be honest we're all fighting something. And most times it requires us to fight at night as well. When everyone is sleeping most of us are fighting to not throw our whole life away. If this is resonating with you please feel free to unpack. And if this isn't you well greatttttt. I guess you can't relate to Marilyn Monroe's quote; "Who said the nights were for sleeping." I wanted this blog post to be overly relatable, because why would I not want to relate to the people who constantly, stop by to see what I've got to say.
I honestly was so pissed, I wanted to go to the gym to relieve some stress. Don't you just despise people who can't seem to stay out of your business? I think this blog post relates to one of my post I made the other day. I just haven't made it public yet. But anyways... too many people love to bother you, until you become bothersome. But here's the thing for me when it comes to this. I don't usually stay in sticky situations. I end things before they end me. Some of you are choosing to stay where you're not needed. Or my baddd you know what... some situations aren't that easy to escape, but you know what's easy to leave at the door? It's definitely your emotions, because after a while we have to train ourselves to see the silliness, in silly people and or situations. What could an individual do in a situation where everyone is expecting them to react? I mean they could always be who they're wanted to be.
I MEAN THESE PEOPLE CLEARLY WANT ME TO BE A VILLAIN SO I'LL GRANT THEM THEIR WISH!!!!! Why can't I ever stand in instead of stand out... oh wait it's because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...