WELCOME TO MY MASQUERADE!!!!

Heyy I don't have much time to talk, but I'm here to present to you this invitation. I've been invited to walk amongst the wealthy, and it was only fitting that I brought you guys along. All of you are indeed my plus ones. You've been rocking with me, so here's my gift to you. I'm so glad I checked my mailbox sooner than later. I was so close to bringing back the circus for this weekend, but I saw that the biggest and darkest masquerade was being thrown the same day, and I couldn't miss out. I couldn't miss my opportunity to dress up and disguise myself at the same time. So with that put your mask on, and make sure it doesn't slip off I hear there's a reward to the best dressed, with the best unknown identity.
We're hiding behind a disguise, you'll never feel me watching you. Your demise will be tragic when in the presence of me. This night will be magical. I can't tell you if that'll be of good magic or dark magic, but I can tell you that either magic is beneficial for you when doing it right. I want you to get lost, but not too lost because where they're lost individuals, there are also individuals waiting for you to slip up. And how silly would it be to show up in glass slippers? You'd for sure be spotted. The key in life is to always wear a disguise, never show your hands too clearly. Some people are spectacular when it comes to memorization... so keep that in mind. Sometimes you have to show some people just a sliver of how dirty your hands can truly get. That should be their cue to back down, if they're smart enough. But where there's geeky people, there's also slow people. Which one are you? ONE DAY THIS MASQUERADE WILL BE A REAL THING, AND NOT JUST A DIGITAL THING!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...