SUNDAY STRETCHES!!!!!!

Hey. Hey. Hey. It's Sunday. I'm curious are you adding Funday within your Sunday? If you're asking me then I'll say no. But not having a fun day, doesn't mean that I'll have an awful day. It just means I'll be relaxing, because if you knew even a sliver of what kind of work I was doing this week, you would totally understand. So here I am typing away the day of!!!! I was thinking...should I open the diner or the laundry mat for the masses. Then I thought of something more. I thought of something even more brillant. I was thinking about inviting you to come stretching with me. Digitally of course.
I'm in need of a good deep stretch, because a couple of days ago I fell off my skateboard(which rarely happens), and I scraped my arm, neck and leg, so I've been too sore to stretched. When this happens it really irritates me. Why might you ask? It's because I'm a firm believer in daily strecthing. You'd be surprised at the amount of people, who develop nasty illness all due to not stretching. But of course people aren't going to tell you to stretch more often. Maybe if you're able to get a P.T then yeah. But all in all stretching is highly important. Just ask yourself how useful are you when you've got a backed up system. A good synergy flow doesn't come from stale movement. A flow only comes from constant movement. The pain that you're dealing with just might be, because you haven't stretched those dry and limp limbs. Get into the habit of extending your body, and your body will get into the habit of becoming flexible in all areas of your life.
WHEN THOSE BONES POP DON'T YOU DARE DROP!!!! you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...