SUNDAY SPECIAL!!!!

Just like you I'm suprised I'm even open. I adore this segment, so I try my best to stick with the things that brings me the most joy. But the way I was feeling early this morning, you would've thought I would have skipped past this blog post. But a positive outlet is always a good outlet. To be honest I don't know what I'm doing. Some days I feel on top of the world, and other times It's me being okay with giving myself back to the earth's grounds. I'm wondering if I can even muster up a false prophecy for you, or shall I let you tell me something? But maybe I should talk of something motivating, because isn't why you come? Or do you come to watch me self destruct?
I say and feel like this, because it seems like we can't even express ourselves anymore. There's too many false gods making it known that if you show any expresssions such as; doubt, sadness, anger, confusion, etc, than you must be of something wicked. It's the people that judge others for showing their shadow side . Why can't we feel like nothing sometimes? Why can't we feel like our life is starting, but also stopping? Why do we feel like we have to sit perfectly still, and then maybe you'll respect our crafts. Mean while some people post nothing but positive posts knowing DA*MN well that they're lying. They know that they have their ups and downs, but instead of acting relatable, they'd rather act duplicatable. But I do know at some point you get what you deserve, so if you work like you want it, at some point you'll get what you wanted. Right? Or is that BS too? So anyways here's your vegan scrambled eggs, with some hashbrowns and a side of french toast. I WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG, BUT I PROMISE NEXT TIME YOU CAN HAVE THE FLOOR!!! xoxo Soonto be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...