IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CLIMB!!!!!

Depression is always an uphill battle, but it's also like reaching a certain point, and feeling your body give up. So then it's you falling... and falling.Oh did I mention you're still falling? There's times where everything around you goes pitch black, so it leaves you wondering if you'll be dropped off in an unknown bottomless pit. Other times it's a rabbit hole, where it feels like your mind is slipping away with each scream. There are also times where it's you getting bruised, because the way you fell was too sloppy.
What does one do if they're so used to the highs and the lows? Maybe it's you writing for better days? Maybe you begin to pull out the best poems and or quotes written by the best minds with the craftiest hands? Or it's you looking out the window scanning your view, to see anything that might be a sign that everything is going to work out. To me it's always me coming back to this song, by Miley Cyrus. But I also noticed that I seem to remember this song when I'm on the verge of letting life past me by. Maybe there is hope. Maybe there is something I will recieve from all of this. But I can also say that mountains can be moved if you stand firm on what makes you... you. You will never shake mountains if you second guess yourself. THE SCARIEST FALL IS CATCHING A GLIMSPE OF SOMEONE, AND OR SOMETHING STANDING ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN WATCHING YOU FALL... xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...