Afterhours~ Can I Hit It Again?????

I need you here to hear me. But I don't think I can actually be myself unless it's after hours. I want to feel something. I want to feel anything, even if it means me tearing my own brain out. I want this to be over. How does one want their timeline to be over, but at the same time me wanting to fight is somewhat tasty. Do you think something can truly save you, because people always tell me to look towards certain places for saving. I want this segment to be a safe place for all of us to scream... digitally.
You want to know why I chose purple for this particular segment? The reason is I see something in purple that you don't . I see my past, present, and future when I look into the color purple. It's me seeing a hand drawing me in closer. Purple makes me scratch at my soul while looking for nearby paper to bleed on. I wish nights weren't nights. I promise I adore nights, because when the world sleeps I can stay up while energetically feeling others lose themselves. Or is it me who's losing my mind? I'm confused... but this doesn't give you the right to be amused. BUT WHEN THE WORLD GETS TOO LOUSY I'LL BE LOOKING TOWARDS THE VAPORS, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE ME. SO WHILE YOU'RE JUDGING ME I'LL BE SNIFFING SAGE. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...