3 AM THOUGHTS!!!!!!

Are you up for good reasons, or are you up because your mind won't shut up? Because if this is you, then this is also me. I got in bed with the intentions on going to sleep, but nope. It was me laying in bed constantly throwing myself over a bridge. It was me causing imaginary problems, or feeding existing problems. It's always when the lights go out that I mentality can't seem to stay still. It's the dark thoughts that consumes my head. It's worse when you can't talk to no one, because they're either emotionally dead or fake religious.
Each night I find myself going to sleep later and later. I still manage to get up early, but not as early as I would've wanted to. I honestly just want to scratch my face off, and maybe go for another identity. Who else feels this way?There has to be others on this sadistic frequency.I don't really think I'm the only one experiencing these feelings. It's the feeling of regret, but what did I do? It's the feeling of loneliness, but It's me who pushes everyone away. Maybe it's shame... but what shameful acts did I orchestrate? How much thinking is too much, before your mind explodes? I'VE BEEN ROAMING AROUND. I'VE BEEN LOOKING DOWN AND ALL I'VE SEEN IS BS AFTER BS!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...