SPOOKY SATURDAYS!!!!

This may be a new segment... I don't know. Let's see how deep and dark I can spin this. Sometimes I can see myself telling you ,how you'll become anew when you realize you hold a more ancient posture. Other times I feel like a maniac. When nights roll around, it's me locking myself within my room to feel shut in. It's me wanting to feel trapped, so I have no excuses not to write like a mad person. Word of advice sometimes you have to fake scenarios that's best compared to your old scenarios, to dig up emotions you swore you'd never bring back to life. But honestly your traumas are like an EVANESCENCE music video. It's spooky but righteous.
Anyways I'm free balling it. There's times I make notes of what I'm going to write about, and then there are nights like this one, where I can't takes notes. My thoughts are pouring out to fast, and if you don't have a place to trap them into, they'll seep off elsewhere. I'm a firm believer that...that's how idea stealing originated from. Do you ever feel like someone and or something is watching you? If so you're right. You know things that others don't. Why wouldn't you be of admiration to outside forces? How spooky it would be to accidentally astral project to see something spying on you. Not everything that's not seen is not happening. CALL ME CRAZY IF THAT MAKES YOU SEEM MORE SENSIBLE. BUT LET'S NOT PLAY PRETEND LIKE ALL OF THE BEST PEOPLE AREN'T "CRAZY".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way