PINK THURSDAY~ Don't Be Likeable!!!

The title is controversial... I know. But it's also true... I said what I said. But before I go on a PINKALICIOUS rant... lets back it up. These Wednesday and Thursday blogs are cute. I love to call you in, but I also love to get the message across real quick. I like to take you to the climax, before dropping you off elsewhere. Come in but you'll always leave with something to think about. So where were we? Ohhh yeah... wanting people to like you is very tedious.
Its time consuming, especially when people know those are your goals. people are twisted. Lets face it, what you don't say they'll never know. The only time you should allow someone to play in your face, is when you come to my circus. It's tomorrow by the way. Mark your calendars, because you've signed a soul contract... which means you have to stop by. When you choose to be yourself, you'll always be true to you. Theres no one like you, which gives you the advantage to bring something different to the table. In today's time there are wayyy too many people being the same person. Too many people are wanting to be liked, until it comes off as fake. You can be relatable but never likeable. People will like you eventually.
I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way