PACK LIGHT BECAUSE IT'S THE WEEKND!!!!

While you're doing things to pass time until it's tomorrow, I'm here typing away like a mad girl. While tomorrow is today for you, I'm writing this today which is yesterday for you. I mean I could just say today's thursday, but I'm a writer, us writers love to confuse sh!t to make you think sh!t. Anyways it's the weekend, which means it's actually THE WEEKND. So, I got you. I'm here to relinquish your troubles you've had, and those to come. In this blog post we're shooting past the moon. I need to get away, and something tells me you want the same.
Truth be told, I've been on these streets for too long. I've been watching. I've been waiting for something. I've been waiting for anything or everything. I don't know maybe it's a certain sign I'm seeking to know that it's time. THE WEEKND allows me to separate the truth from the lies, so I can see the in between. because somehow the "In between is always "accidentally" left out. So, if you're ready to go... then let's go. Don't worry I come as a friend never a foe. The thing is some of you won't get a chance to meet at the meet up spot to leave, because you have too many foe's around disguised as "friends". For those who can make it, pack light or bring nothing at all. There's too much dark energy clinging onto your belongings anyways. But to be honest where I'm taking you is a state of science with a dash of paranormal. We're ASTRAL PROJECTING. It's fine though because to outsiders you'd appear to be sleeping. They won't notice. It's time to leave this sh!tty and ominous planet. The world is crumbling. The world has been split into four sides. You have the sleepers, the knowers who know but will never do, then you have people like us, and then there's the nonhumans who wish to claim us all. I'M PREPARING MYSELF TO LEAVE, AND IF YOU'RE SMART YOU'LL DO THE SAME. IF I WERE YOU I'D RUN. I'D RUN FAST. IN ANOTHER LIFE... THERE'S THE REAL WORLD WHERE YOU'RE FAMILY ISN'T REALLY YOUR FAMILY. SO RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way