I'M WAITING FOR THE AFTERLIFE!!!!

I'm back!!! What did you not believe the circus would come back to your hometown? Well I'm sad, because you should've believed me. You should have had faith. Why didn't you take my word? I mean I wouldn't lie to you. I would never deceive you... Just a little warning when you step inside my HOUSE OF HORROS... I mean my "CIRCUS", It's going to get hot. It's going to get really hot!! OH MY GOSH, no I'm not taking you hell. I mean I could, if that's what you're wanting. You can have whatever you want if you have the courage to step inside.
You can literally even call this circus "THE PROMISE LAND", if that'll make you feel safe. Tell me you're enjoying the girls. Tell me you're getting a bang for your buck. I mean why wouldn't you like the girls? How could you not like girls when they're on fire? Why wouldn't you want to see the beginning and the ending? Are you having a good time, or do you believe nothing good could ever happen to you? If that's what you think then you're wrong. Good things come to those who play with fire. Anyways no more emotions. I need you to lose yourself, so I don't feel so alone. WOULD YOU RATHER BE WRONG OR DEAD WRONG??? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way