HOW WICKED CAN ONE BE????

Omg I remember it was Freshmen year. or was it Sophmore Year? Anyways I was texting both my Stepdad and my Bestfriend (at the time)...separately of course. So my friend and I were talking about a boy, and in the mist my Stepdad texted me "what do you need?" And somehow I thought my friend texted me that, so I replied back with "confidence". Tell me why my Stepdad went on an entire rant, about how I'll be okay... and some other stuff stepdad's usually say. That was soooo embarrassing, because all I needed from him was a ride.
I thought I'd start this blog off with a little funny story before we get down and dirty. Its the Weekend, which means Its THE WEEKND. I opened myself to THE WEEKND, BECAUSE HE DEMANDED HE NEEDED ALL OF IT. Even he knows that we don't have to love a certain person, for them to crave us badder than bad. This cruel game you're going to pull is wicked. This games will require you to be devious. You have to forget about the one you have to get the one you want. We're not dating for love. We love ourselves already... don't we girls? What else can he give, because nowadays guys are useless AF, and they love to lower our standards. Its not his ...until his pockets are all of yours. And this isn't a game only for tonight, its a game for life. Don't worry when he cries, tell him he shouldn't have put four quaters in you if he expected less. IF YOU CAN'T PAY MOVE ALONG... THIS RIDE IS EXPENSIVE. IT'S CRINGEY TO THINK ABOUT HOW I DIDN'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THE PAST. BUT HERE WE ARE LIVING IN THE PRESENT AND SH*T!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way