DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS CIRCUS!!!!

WOOOOOWWWW..... who knew I'd sell out my second batch of tickets. Last time we were here, I was selling tickets to the opening act. If you seemed to have downed your liquor and forgot that the opening act was no other than MELANIE MARTINEZ. She set the tone for the rest of this psychotic circus. Do grab your seats before its too late, the curtains are about to open. It's going to be a night to remember. Have you ever been a witness to AERIAL DANCERS? These girls are known to be mesmerizing. They're known to take you from this world and deliever you to another one. And who knows who you'll be offered to.
I can't believe I got so busy with everyday and all of its troubles to forget I had a circus to run. I needed to disappear, I slept on the idea for many nights until there was only one place I knew for a fact would deliever me on a sliver platter. I have a question for you, why are you a prisoner to lose ends. Why do you stick around without a cure to bring you back? And when you lose your mind what calms you down? When you lose all self control who and or what is your Talismen? Just know my circus is back... and I have a feeling its going to be a 24hr clown house. But the consequences of entering is not knowing if you'll be saved. But when you enter ,I can promise you'll lose yourself to the atomspere of psychosis. THIS IS THE CIRCUS TO LOSE YOUR MIND NOT YOUR PURSE. IF YOU'RE THIS PERSONALITY STAY YOUR FORGETTFUL A** AT HOME. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way