DON'T "SACRIFICE" YOUR WEEKEND!!!!

***Slight moan***... It's the weekend, so you already know what that means. If you're new here, the weekends are solemnly for us... (especially for me),to channel our inner "WEEKND". Like I mentioned before "THE WEEKND", takes me somewhere no other man has been able/capable of taking me. I like today/ this weekend, because I'm letting him take me past the cosmos. Ladies feel free to ask for a rocketship, and if he can't make that happen, then its time to pack it up and SALE... I mean SAIL you soul elsewhere!
But ladies... if you're like me you'll "SACRIFICE", HIM BEFORE YOU FINALLY PART WAYS. You're not a doctor(or maybe you are) so stop trying to fix him. Accept that he's not the one. Accept the fact that he's not the perfect fit. He's not the perfect DUMMY... I meant to say "SUBJECT"... the perfect subject. Don't sacrifice your time on a broke one. You're meant to be drenched in only the best. I can't even warn you to take a step back... because he can't even rub two pennies together... so you don't have to worry about a fire breaking out. Girlies just know that the right guy will never have an issue with giving you the best of the best. It will always be the "Under the bridge" little boys... who we'll ALWAYS have to worry about! BUT IF YOU'RE GOING FOR THE DOCTOR LOOK THEN GO FOR THE SEXY DOCTOR. THE SEXIER THE BETTER... BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN EASILY TIE HIM DOWN!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way