AFTER HOURS~ BE PETTY!!!

I used to side eye people who were petty... but don't get me wrong, its those people who live 24/7 to be petty(those are the ones who leave a bad taste in my mouth). Now people like that get on my last nerve. People like that need help, because life is wayyy to beautiful to constantly be petty. Go outside and touch some grass. But anyways it's past MIDNIGHT so no MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION... COME BACK LATER THIS WEEK TO EXPLORE YOUR LADY PSYCHE!!!! So since it's after hours let's go to the back and talk. But wait hold on let me make sure the "WE'RE CLOSED FOR BUSINESS" sign is visible, because there's always a s!ck FUCK, who seems to pull on the handle looking for a way in.
Ladies it's okay to turn everyone against him. Make it so ,that the only one he can crawl back to is... you. If he did you dirty why should you be the Lady of his dreams"? I need to know which son of a B!tch told you that? Why should he taste the rainbow... when it was your world he wanted to rip to pieces. You don't smell the pettiness here? I know I can't be the only one who sees how petty he's being? It's okay to wish him anything but well. It's definitely okay if all you want him to be is miserable. I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING MISERABLE, BECAUSE THE DAMAGE IS DONE AND YOU KNOW I DON'T FORGIVE OR FORGET. I THINK YOU NEED HELP, BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK IN THE HEAD. Should I have called this segment "PETTY AFTER HOURS"... but then again wouldn't I become the people who annoy me??? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way