You Have To Become Heartless!!!!

When are you going to be HEARTLESS? When you decided to separate yourself from your old ways... you FUCKED UP. I'm pretty sure you're like me. You knew best when you were younger, but everyone tried their hardest to get you to care. They tried to get you to care about things that simply didn't matter. Why is it you're labeled a "psycho", when certain things don't move you. I wasn't always easy to move, and of course it irriated those who had their own personal agendas. See when you're overly emotional, its easier to control you. When you're easily moved, you won't question things that often need answers. When you're not you, you easily become someone else's target.
Be like THE WEEKND, know the game. How will you change the game, if you don't even know the rules? But one thing that the weeknd did was lose both his heart, and his mind. That's not ideal if you're trying to spot the fox. You need one of the two, but you have to decipher which one will keep you stuck, and which will be logical. Your mind is needed to move accordingly. I think The Weeknd decided to lose his mind, because other people's actions took him over the edge. But I don't know for sure, but what I do know is ,that the goal isn't to go over the edge. I need you to think of this moment five years from now. Will you be satisfied with the person you've become? Will you get what you want in the end? How many enemies will you make? And most of all will you be okay with your decision? I dont know about you, but I'm using my HEART-LESS!!!! Feel free to check out my first "The Weeknd Post" https://fitnessoverloadfreak.blogspot.com/2022/04/and-i-feel-everything-from-my-body-to.html SOMETHING TELLS ME I'M GOING TO LOSE MYSELF IF I LET THE WEEKND IN!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!