PINK TALK- GUARD YOUR HEART!!!!!!

This is my second "PINK TALK", they're quite fun. I was thinking... what could come after Wendesday, since Wendesday's are all about pink. It would only be fitting to have another PINK day. Honestly my favorite color is red, but every time I wear pink I end up having a million plus items that are pink to go along with my outfit. I wanted to discuss a VERY important topic! I would love to see more of the girlies staying single, while building their brand. Because honestly when you're trying to balance a relationship, plus starting up a business it can get extremely ugly real quick , because one of the two isn't going to get enough attention. One of the two is going to have a mouth full and the other,is going to give you silent but honest results.
The only way this could possibly work out ,is if your boyfriend is a business owner as well. It's like seeing eye to eye! Worrying about a relationship is merely just a disraction. Time is nobodies friend, if he's not offering to invest into your business then why are you so invested into him. I promise you he's still going to find time to work on things he needs done. so why don't you do the same. I see too many girls wasting their time on a no good guy... and for what? And you know what's also wicked, some guys will have nothing going on for themselves, so they'll plot behind the scenes to place distractions before you, to prolong your journey.I've never believed in having a boyfriend while starting up a business, because I just know that it'll cause even more stress than what I asked for. Building a business is already stressful, which is why you should only focus on that, because at least you know that your company isn't going to lie to you, cheat on you, waste your time, etc. THAT GUY HAS TO GO BLIND IF HE THINKS THAT I'M WILLING TO STOP WHAT I'M CREATING TO ENTERTAIN HIS BROKE ASS
I ALSO COME ACROSS GUYS WHO STAY ENTERTAINING RELATIONSHIPS AFTER RELATIONSHIPS ,BUT ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW THEY'RE BROKE AND THEY WANT TO START A BUSINESS??? I feel like it's easier for me to talk some sense into the girlies because every guy friend that I had, acted as if they were going to die if they became single.... and to those girls who entertained those broke guys...WHY?? Nothing smart could come from two stupid individuals. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!