People Are Going To Act Strange!!!

It's a strange Saturday... isn't it? I think this new energy is affecting some of us if not all of us. I wanted to add another segment to my blogs. I was thinking of starting each Saturdays off with a word that starts with an "S." So obviously today's word is '"STRANGE." I believe it's fitting for today's topic. I can't stress this enough, about what happens when your starting from the ground up. The things you're going to have to deal with. The conflicts that are going to come your way, hoping for a reaction. There's going to be a lot of BS placed on your path to FUCK you up. It's up to you if that'll be the reason that you stop.
All eyes are going to be on you when you're putting yourself out there, whether you like that or not. That's the price you'll have to pay inexchange for the shiny cool toys that you'll recieve for doing such deeds. Now that price could either be good or very bad, and honestly that depends on the eyes that are fixated on you. Honestly some people are going to act hella strange, when you start to invest into your beliefs. Your beliefs will consists on anything that sets your soul on fire. They'll be so shell shocked that you had the "audacity" to figure what you wanted for your life, and they'll redicule you for it. They will hate you for finding yourself out quicker than them. People will do sh!t to make you feel like you're not sh!t. So it's up to you, on how you'll deal with that. OMG AS I'M READING THIS I REMEMBERED THAT VOLUME ONE OF STRANGER THINGS JUST CAME OUT YESTERDAY WHICH IS TODAY FOR ME BUT YESTERDAY FOR YOU SINCE YOU'RE READING THIS TOMORROW WHICH IS ACTUALLY TODAY BECAUSE ITS SATURDAY... BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S SATURDAY.... omg did I just confuse you... because If I did then good!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!