Do You Feel Restless Too????

I love saying that I feel as if I ran myself into a wall, when I'm tired. I've been sooo tired for far too long, it's crazy that I haven't given up. Most people would've looked at the numbers, and gave up instantly. I've been enjoying the process, but also at what cost? When I'm not busy creating, I find myself giving my time to others that definitely don't deserve it. It's hard to think that I've have come this far to only come this far. Lately I haven't been giving my all in a day, and I hate that.
I don't know about you, but it's hard to just rest when you're so used to barely sleeping. It's especially hard when you crave to be busy from sun up to sun down. I never feel productive or like myself when I finally crawl under my sheets. I rarely take naps, but when I do they're always timed. I've been obsessed with time as of lately, because it's free for all, but its also an enemy to all. I said all of this to say that you never know who you're helping when you're creating whatever sets your soul on fire. I couldn't think about topics to blog about if my life depended on it, but I also know how talented I am. I knew that I needed to take a step back and take a few hours out of my day to relax A LITTLE. Moral of this blog is to not over do it, each day doesn't have to consist of you doing it all. Maybe use mondays to sketch out ideas. Tuesdays could be for creating half of what you sketched out. Wednesdays and Thursdays could be solemnly for promoting yourself. Fridays and Saturdays could be for projects, while leaving Sundays for reading books and self care. Just find a routine that works for you, and when your mind is blocked use that to express how you feel!
EVERDAY CONSISTS OF ME SLEEPING WHILE DRIVING xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!