MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION- Please Don't Be "Cassie" Unless It's The Weekend!!!

I'm quickly diving into this, because we need to know,as ladies when it's time to fall back! Omg... Cassie, Cassie,Cassie where do I begin. Y'all better not act like y'all wasn't living through her. What I loved most about Cassie, is that she knew she wouldn't get what she wanted while being danity. Being too danity gets you hurt. I needed to put her into the MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION category, because we can't deny how seductive she was!
Obviously she was very pretty, nice body of course. Good friend... that's a hard question, becase I do believe in girl code.(omg who remembers girl code/guy code on MTV, wayyyy back in 2012)But I don't know about her being a good friend, because duhhh Maddy and Nate weren't together at that time, but Cassie knew that Maddy still loved her some Nate. Ladies we aren't dumb we know when our friend/best friend still loves their ex. If we really knew it wouldn't be a problem why would we hide it. We all know that when we're doing something wrong, because we never tell others. So cassie most definitely knew what she was doing was wrong..... BUT I felt for cassie. Being the under dog, and wanting to just be something more. But to be honest Nate felt for Cassie as well. But Cassie girl you were doing it all wrong. Never chase a man.Real men would more than gladly chase you, if you allow them.
Really Cassie the bath tub. SH*T let me stop cause my tall a** would've been in them vents.. TF! Cassie also FU*KED up when she would purposely position herself everywhere that he would be. She was trying too hard. I firmly believe that she should've just continued to dress real cute, but she should've also just been very distanced. Knowing how to come around less is vital. Knowing how to get him wondering where you are is highly important. I'M TELLING YOU GUYS AREN'T DUMB, WHEN THEY REALLY WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING THeY'LL GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH TO FIGURE IT OUT. And omg Cassie was always crying, but I still love women, I believe that she needed more self love, but she was digging for it, in all the wrong places. I THINK CASSIE COULD'VE HAD IT ALL IF SHE WOULD'VE JUST FELL BACK!!! GIRL'S YOU BETTER GET HIM TO SAY "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CONTROL YOU HAVE OVER ME" xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!